Um mundo à p'arte

domingo, março 26, 2006

In my heart


(...)

I know you fell in sleep,

I know I love you deep,

While you’re sleeping

I’m dreaming and wondering,

Awake, but dreaming

Of being always with you,

And wondering

If someday we will tear apart.

But one thing I know

You will always be in my heart.

I wish I could stand by your side

For just a few moments now

Watching you sleep, no matter how

Must be the most peaceful feeling,

An instant healing,

I wish I could hold you tight

And sleep with you all night,

Under this heaven full of stars

Searching the one, the brightest

And wondering if someday

That beautiful star, as much as you are

Will find me, and guide me

To where you are.

4 Comments:

  • i think u r in love ...enjoy it!!!
    from the man u take u from vallete

    By Anonymous Anónimo, at 01:59  

  • This was a long, long time ago...

    By Blogger céptico utópico indolente supersónico, at 06:18  

  • i liked it very much! And i can see myself in those words too! Well Done! :P

    By Blogger Jorge Moura, at 02:01  

  • É bonito, é verdade! E foi-me dedicado um dia!!! As coisas boas nunca se esquecem...É bom recordar!!! Por acaso ja a muito que não o lia... Continua a ser bonito mas para mim tem outro sentido agora.
    bjnho

    By Anonymous Anónimo, at 17:23  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home